Thursday, May 29, 2014

Goodbye Kelantan


In less than 85 hours, I will be leaving Kelantan for good. I am ending my stay-at-home career for the past 39 months. My no pay leave extension for another six months had been rejected and I was informed to report duty next week.


The familiar sad feeling filled me when I fetched Darrien for the last time in Tadika Fatima earlier this week. There were drops of tears when I fetched my boy back home from Taska Alam Ceria for the last time.

I didn't manage to say goodbye to Teacher Gan and Teacher Zannah in Tadika Fatime for taking good care of Darrien throughout the years. I could not bring myself to do so.


A big thank you to Wife for the years of dealing with my tantrums and feeding me. It was really tough in the beginning (even now) as we were surviving on a RM4k budget a month. There were car loan, baby's stuff and utilities to pay. Yet we manage to eat out at times and even travel when time permits.

So, Sibu. Here I come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment