Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Bouncer

Jacob has a Bright Starts Bouncer which is actually a cradling seat fit with playtime soft toys.


As he cannot sit yet, I can't be possibly hold him all the time (which he likes me to do all the time. Else he'll be crying, asking to be held and walked around the house). After feeding, he can sit on the Bouncer while resting. After my muscle starts to ache, he can sit on the Bouncer. After he calms down, he can sit on the Bouncer.

I love turtle
 Notice that I forgot to strap him onto the Bouncer. Silly me. It's very dangerous if he bends and throws himself off the Bouncer.


Recently, he starts to play with the dangled soft toys. Pulling it nearer to him while looking at it attentively.


Enough photos, Daddy. Time to boh boh around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment