Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Husband should cook this simple dish

I believe that husbands should cook at home once in awhile.

Like this simple dish which can be done in 40 minutes.

Maggi's 5-Spice Mix (I grabbed from Mydin supermarket randomly)

Ayam's Green Peas (Any brand will do. I was in a hurry and didn't even bother to check the price)

Half a kg of chicken (Make sure the date on the label is the day it is bought)


I soaked some fragrant mushroom and black moss since my son likes them. While waiting for the mushroom to soften, why not wash some leafy vegetables like baby kailan?


Let's start with the dish. Simply follow the instruction given on the Maggi's label.

Boil some water. Put in the 5spices mix, chicken (do wash the pieces of meat), shredded mushroom, black moss, green peas (how much? suka hati lah).

Then, stir the mixture every now and then so that the meat cooked evenly.

The meat should be ready in 30 minutes. So, while waiting, I got myself a bowl of muesli.


True, a lot of waiting period. Then, why not proceed to cook the baby kailan?

A lazy man like me can cook, so can you!

The result? It's really nice. Your spouse will like the dish. Your children will love it. And of course a husband will earn credit for his effort.


All the best in cooking the dish!

No comments:

Post a Comment