Friday, April 19, 2013

Short updates on the boys

Eight month old Jacob
Recently, I went to Kuching for some family matters and the rest of the family went to Miri for a short vacation. 

Jacob had his hair trimmed and showed higher tendency to cling on Wife when we met after a week of my absence. The elder Darrien surprised me by talking to me through the phone. He normally would say a few words and ran away. But he kept chatting. He told me to buy presents for him and the amount of food he consumed.

All the evidences that showed a father can never take over the role of a mother. Motherly instinct is just too great.

A man can never possibly teach children with much patience as a woman.

At the end of the day, a man has to do what he is supposed to do. To bring the bacon home.  




Darrien had started writing limited capital alphabets and numbers. He wrote A to E and numbers 1 to 4.

He didn't sing as much as he did in Kuching. When we walked to around Billion store, he showed me a Bambi CD, telling me that he watched the movie in his classroom.

I think Darrien is adjusting well. He had been in Tadika Fatima for the past four months and he is telling me about his friends Shirash, Brandon, Joseph..


At home, we're having our regular home-cooked dishes. A simple meat dish, vegetable and soup. All the everyday needed nutrients.

No comments:

Post a Comment