Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Lim Siong Kee's Beef Noodle

Kota Bharu's most famous Lim Siong Kee's Mee Kicap Sup Lembu (RM6.00)
On Easter day 2013, we went to Jalan Hamzah, Kota Bharu for Kelantan's best beef noodle. I do like the dish and the sauce is really good. Spicy and leaves a feel-good sensation.

Uncle, you're blocking the price list!

The shop offers wet and dry version of beef noodle.


Every time we go to the place, it's crowded. Parking is easy though and the shop is easy to find. Right across Kota Bharu's Tune hotel.

Darrien was having his not-so-often carbonated drink

1 comment:

  1. I have discovered and would like to share GOOD FOOD -the famous Kota Bharu, Kelantan Beef Noodles (Lim Siong Kee - about 36 years history) has travelled to PUCHONG (I have waited for more than 30 years for its arrival). I had travelled all over Malaysia and this is the best Beef Noodles – (‘Ngau Lam Meen’) I have tasted in Malaysia – I will give 101%.
    Open daily from morning to lunch & closed on Sundays. I have taken it many times and I love it (no need to go back to KBharu). Usually that is the first food I go for when I go back to Kelantan and I will “Ta Pao” back to KL. You should go and try it.
    Located at Restoran KH20 - 67, Jalan Kenari 20, Bdr. Puchong Jaya (opposite IOI Mall).
    GPS coordinates: N 03 02.628, E 101 37.302

    ReplyDelete